Full Stack Engineer [Remote]
Stratagem is looking for an experienced Sr. Full Stack Developer to support and deliver strategic initiatives supporting one of our major clients.
The Sr. Developer estimates effort on prioritized requirements, identifies and shares recommended solution approaches, and coordinates execution within the team using agile development methods.
For established solutions, the Sr. Developer ensures continued product buildout and timely resolution of bugs and issues elevated by the business operations teams. Teamwork and networking with business partners and cross-functional IT team members are necessary for this position.
- Hands-on configuration/coding of users and groups, document types, properties, lifecycles, workflows, picklists, notifications, record sets, security, etc.
- Creation and maintenance of system artifacts and validation deliverables.
- Must be able to garner respect from the team and be willing to provide hands-on support to deliver results.
- Provides feasibility analysis of solutions on the eRelease Platform.
- Supports formal validation with scrum-team and business testers.
What we’re looking for:
- 5+ years of experience as a full-stack software engineer
- Systems implementation and development experience spanning a broad range of architectures: UI, middleware, event-based systems, messaging frameworks, caching, APIs, microservices, databases, enterprise cloud-enabled distributed systems (Azure/AWS), containerization.
- Deep knowledge of several programming languages: PostgreSQL, SQL MDS, NodeJS, AngularJS
- Exposure to Continuous Integration & Continuous Delivery (CI/CD) frameworks such as AWS Lambda, GIT, Jenkins, uDeploy, etc.
- Experience working in an agile software development environment.
- Exposure to test automation frameworks that support all types of testing (unit, component, integration, system, etc.).
- Strong contributor with a collaborative work style in building, crafting, and reviewing code.
- Promote a culture of collaboration, continuous learning, Agile/DevOps, and partnership with the business.
- Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or equivalent technical experience.
- Working in a Medical Device or Regulated Industry.
- Prior experience in supporting Quality Management System platforms.