SalesForce – Tech Lead
Team role responsible for ensuring technical delivery of established solutions. The SFDC Tech Lead estimates effort on prioritized requirements, identifies and shares recommended solution approach and coordinates execution within the team using agile development methods. For established solutions a SFDC Tech Lead ensures continued product buildout as well as ensures timely resolution of bugs and issues elevated by the business operations teams.
- Provides feasibility analysis of solutions on the SFDC platform
- Helps with solution design of business requirements and works with software engineers and architects to prioritize business requirements
- Drives effort estimation or story pointing of business requirements
- Supports formal validation with scrum-team and business testers
- Provides support on issues during Sprint and validation cycles
- Helps in backlog grooming sessions along with Product Owner
- Provides support to scrum-master on Sprint Planning.
- Provides support to development team and testers on technical solutions
- Works with external groups including integration and deployment teams on technical issues; data mapping and solution delivery
- Attends all scrum events as required or needed
- Supports and strengthens technical knowledge base across the Salesforce program
- Bachelor’s degree plus 3-5 years’ experience as a Business or Systems Analyst.
- 2+ years of analysis experience in large global implementations of Salesforce.com.
- Experience with Sales and Service Cloud capabilities to include Case Management and Knowledge Management.
- Proficient with Lightning Experience and Lightning Design Systems
- Strong functional proficiency in Salesforce administrative tasks including, and not limited to: profiles, roles, security, workflows, validation rules, triggers approvals, advanced formulas, custom objects, reports, and dashboards.
- Experience with Salesforce reporting functions including dashboard & report design.
- Experience partnering with Services and Sales business functions.
- Experience with integration, including SAP ECC and Sales Reporting through common middleware technologies such as WebSphere and Informatica.
- Strong and effective written, verbal and presentation skills with the ability to collaborate with team members.
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills.
- Proficient with Jira and other Atlassian tools for agile lifecycle management. Additionally, familiar with quality assurance and documentation practices within software development.
- Salesforce.com Administrator 201 and Platform App Developer I Certification preferred.
- Experience creating and executing unit, integration and user acceptance test plans is preferred.
- Experience with Agile software development methodologies & sprint/scrum processes.
- Experience with Marketing and Communities Cloud capabilities preferred.